Tuesday, April 12, 2005

WOW! Apple gave me free stuff!

Actually, it didn't start that way. I ordered 2 iPod mini lanyards for me and my sister's iPods. Since I (almost) lost mine (iPod), I wanted something to latch her on to my bag so I thought this would be a solution. My sister also has had her mini fall out of her bag! Since I am a student AND Apple was having additional 10% off for students, I got the lanyards for under $18 bucks.

When we got them, it turned out that they do not work well if you use a case. I can tell you that they are well made and I can imagine being able to beat someone with the iPod when its on that lanyard and it will not fall off! It's extremely secure.

Anyways, I called Apple today to arrange a return and they asked me why I was returning them. I told him why and he told me that instead of having me go through the trouble of returning them, he would credit my account and I could do whatever I wanted to do with them. Keep them, give them away... whatever! I was thinking I can bring them to the store instead of mailing them and it turns out I got to keep them for free! Cool, huh??
I still think they lacked a little when I was having the trouble with my sister's mini. But this experience was good with Apple. (Free stuff!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home