Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Cap'n Juicy

That is Tiger's new nickname. With the cast, he reminds us of a pirate. Kenny came up with the name! lol I have to take some photos and upload them for your viewing pleasure.

Today he is doing much better than Monday night. His paw was so swollen that I had to cut the cast off! It was hell but in the end, he realized that I wasn't trying to hurt him and he stopped fighting me. I also gave him so breaks since he was so mad with me.

He went to the Vet and she re-casted him and he seems to be doing fine. He was walking like a champ this morning. He hustled into the kitchen for his diet food. lol For some reason, all the other cats want Cap'n Juicy's diet food. Brats!

Hopefully there will be no more cast problems so we can focus on him losing the 2-3 lbs in 3 weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home