Wednesday, December 29, 2004

My son?!

Yep, that was my reaction to this silly salesgirl at a certain toystore. There I was asking how much was that Prince of Persia - sands of Time for the GameCube. The first thing she told me, which was reasonable, was that this wasn't the new P.O.P - Warrior Within. Kewl - knew that, thanks. Then she crossed the line! Yep, you guessed it - she asked me if I was getting it for my son! 10, 9, 8, 7, 6...

I looked at her and laughed. (kept my cool.) I told her no it was a gift for me. She acted surprised. I also told her that my mom already beat the game. The salesgirl was again surprised.

"Oh, your mom plays. That's cool."

"That's right. My mom is hardcore."

I forgot to tell her that my sister plays too! When I left, I told my sister and her boyfriend what happened and he was like, "So?" So my sister straightened him out. Of course he wouldn't understand since when he goes into a gamestore, they aren't trying to talk him through a sale. I fucking know what I want but these guys feel like they have to walk you through it. Assholes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home