Monday, May 09, 2005

Spring Cleaning

I have begun my Half.com extraveganza. All of the stuff I no longer use or have never used is up for sale at eBay and Half.com. Due to time constraints, I have only posted items on Half.com but this week I will be putting up some goodies such as the Apple brand lanyard for the iPod mini.

I have constantly spoke about selling used stuff and cleaning up my debt. This spring is the time for me. I have too many books, games, movies and music that I may never get to. Almost every cent from each sale has been going to my credit card (minus shipping and the mailing bags.)

I will try to be adding stuff everyday so maybe you could check me out at Half.com or eBay in the coming days! My seller id is Muffingal - just in case you didn't know! ^_~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home