Tuesday, November 09, 2004

So it's Official

While my old jefe was on vacation, he got engaged to his lady friend. As it turns out, she was someone that we worked with. I always knew that there was something between them from the first time we went to lunch together. It was always their chemistry.

So anyways, now I can tell the gossip. He told me that he paid $16k for the 2 carat diamond alone! HELLO?! And then he put it on a white gold setting. WHAT?! I told him that he should have put it on a platinum setting and he said that it would have been too much.

My question is how much more. He already put $16K out what's a few grand more! That's like putting Omega Wheel Rims on a fucking Pinto. Ok, maybe not a pinto but you get the point.

Damn, I want to know what unemployment plan he is on! LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home