Monday, November 08, 2004

Let's Settle This

For those who don't know, I have been good friends with Pixie Rose since 1985. She is my best friend and no one could ask for a better friend. She and her family have been very blessed because of their consistent generousity and kindness.

Now, in 1984 - both of our mothers gave birth to younger siblings: she a brother and me a sister. So now some 19 years later, our siblings are dating! My only concern was my friendship. (I know it seems selfish but we have done alot together.) A wise jedi told me that if it didn't work out between them, they would have to deal not us. Of course he was right and any concern I had disappeared with that insight. (there were not Jedi mind tricks in involved... not that I can remember.)

Now this weekend, we went on a kind of "double-date" and we had a great time. My sister wanted to ask me if I was still concerned but she lost her nerve. SO I will answer it right now... I am not concerned. Be happy.

I have the picture of us in the italian restaurant on my desk. I know my sister didn't like it but... wah! ::sticking out tongue::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home