Wednesday, October 27, 2004

$5 Rebate

In good faith, I brought 2 Wiley books and was suppose to receive a $5 rebate for each book. They shipped the checks on 9/17/2004 and the fucking idiot of a postman never put the checks in my mailbox.

So I called customer service and they will not reissue the checks since they are under $5.00. So my question was who gets to keep the $10.00?? She couldn't answer that.

Now I will make it my mission (for this week) to harass a company. I will send a letter to both the The Express Group processing center and Wiley to let them know that I want my $10.00 or a free book of my choosing!

I will keep you posted of my campaign!

1 Comments:

Blogger RichardKS said...

Nice work. I think the background colour of this blog is much psychically healthier.

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home